Governor is a device which controls the speed of engine automatically in the prescribed limits.
The Governor does its job in two steps:
- By measuring the speed and
- By controlling the amount of fuel supply to the engine.
Function of Governors:
- To adjust the rate of fuel supply in such a way as to keep the engine running at a steady speed regardless of the load.
- To control the engine running at a steady speed under all conditions of load.
Types of governors:
- Mechanical governor.
- Hydraulic governor.
- Inertia governor [fitted on older slow speed engine]
- Electronic governor.
Woodward Governors UG 8 UG 10 UG 15 UG 40 D PGD PGEV PGA 58 EG3P PGEG EGB10P PGA PGA 200 PGPL TG13 UG8L PGA 300 PGA 500 PGG 58 PSG SG 2301A 723 505
DIESEL KIKI Marine Governor RHD-6 RHD 10 RHD-35
We also deal in Regulateurs Europa Governors
- Governors and hydraulic actuators
- Control & monitoring systems