Main design features:
• Internal bearing using the engine lube oil for lubrication including a free-floating axial bearing disc and radial bearing bushes which run on a squeeze oil damper.
• One-piece compressor wheel, promising high efficiency using a splitter-bladed aluminum alloy wheel with backswept blades.
• Casings with special insulation for minimization of surface temperatures and noise.
• Rotors with lacing wire for the ABB TPL-A and ABB TPL-C types to deal with the vibration and without lacing wire for the ABB TPL-B type which uses wide cord blading.
• The ABB TPL-A and ABB TPL-C types are optimized for applications on 4-stroke engines and ABB TPL-B type for 2-stroke engines.
• Easy to service because of the positioning of the oil inlet and outlet at the bottom of the turbocharger.
• Wide compressor maps achieved by the large diameter radial compressor featuring backswept blades and stabilizing technology.
- TPL 65
- TPL 67
- TPL 69
- TPL 71
- TPL 73
- TPL 76
- TPL 77
- TPL 79
- TPL 80
- TPL 85
- TPL 91