Main design features:
• Internal plain bearings which use the engine lube oil via an oil-cooled bearing casing, fitted with radial bearing bushes which run on a squeeze oil damper.
• One-piece, splitter bladed compressor wheel made from aluminium alloy specially designed to provide a wide compressor map.
• Rotors of radial compressor with backswept blades and mixed-flow turbine.
• Two compressor stages for the ABB TPS..-D/E series covering different pressure ratios and one more for the ABB TPS..-F series.
• Innovating radial compressor design achieving better volume flow and various pressure ratios.
• Optimised to operate in harsh conditions promising extended casing lifetime and improved compressor/rotor stability.
- TPS 44
- TPS 48
- TPS 52
- TPS 57
- TPS 61